Interim financial report January-September 2022
Nine months 2022
- Net profit for the interim period amounted to MSEK 93.4 (107.7).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 8.40 (9.66).
- Net asset value amounted to MSEK 924 (SEK 83.38 per share) at September 30, 2022, compared to MSEK 823 (SEK 73.78 per share) at December 31, 2021.
- Net cash amounted to MSEK 244 (SEK 22.01 per share) at September 30, 2022, compared to MSEK 266 (SEK 23.81 per share) at December 31, 2021.
- The 2022 Annual General Meeting resolved to pay a dividend of 3.50 SEK per share for FY 2021.
Third quarter 2022
- Net profit/loss for the quarter amounted to MSEK 34.7 (26.6).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 3.13 (2.39).
NAXS continued to experience a positive NAV development during the third quarter, with the NAV/share increasing by 5.9 percent. Over 12 months, the NAV/share has increased by 26.9 percent, including the dividend paid in April.
During the quarter, NAXS’s underlying funds made one new acquisition and exited one portfolio company. The relatively low level of activity in the portfolio during the quarter reflects the generally more challenging macroeconomic environment.